Monday 1 April 2013

Tomb Raider - Part 7!

Hello Lovelies!!


Here is part 7! 

I find it a little difficult here, to just work out how to climb up to the next stage to get the health packs for Roth. The ropes that appear around the environment confused me a lot, due to their brighter colour, which generally means that they are a usable item or something of importance. So once I figured out that they are for nothing, I finally worked out how to climb up...
So if you happen to have this much difficulty with thinking processes as I did, then this will help you out! :P Otherwise, this is a little bit of a slow episode, however it does have some good cinematics in it again.

I hope you enjoy this video. Don't forget you can watch it in HD!PLEASELike Comment and Subscribe for moreI appreciate it so much, and it really helps me out. :)

Tomb Raider - Part 7

No comments:

Post a Comment