Monday 1 April 2013

Tomb Raider - Part 4!

Hello Lovelies!


Here is part 4! The respawning wolves were very annoying!
I realised later on that there was a way to get through the tomb, that I should have used my arrow to shoot the lantern. SO I will head back there at a later time.
I looked up other gameplays, and someone had posted up How To solve the tombs in the new Tomb Raider. The Tomb that I enter LATER (not in this video), he has listed at the first tomb, which clearly it isn't, as I ran into this one here. I am wondering whether he just missed it on his play through.
So Yes, I do need to remember to go back there later, do a How To for it, and maybe even let the guy know about his miscalculation, and how to solve it.

I hope you enjoy this video. Don't forget you can watch it in HD!
PLEASE
Like Comment and Subscribe for more
I appreciate it so much, and it really helps me out. :)

Tomb Raider - Part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment