Tuesday 16 April 2013

Paramore-Inspired Make-up Look

Hello Lovelies!

Hi Everyone. In tribute to the new self titled Paramore Album, I thought I would try and create a look based on Paramore, such as RED and Three. This was just my own interpretation, and I hope you like it.
Please let me know some ideas, ways I could have improved this look, and even some new ideas.
I am loving getting into more interesting make-up looks.

For the items I used, please see my MakeupBee profile and give it a Luv if you love it ;)

If you would really like me to include the list of items here, please let me know. :)

I hope you enjoy this video. 
Don't forget you can watch it in HD!
PLEASE
Like Comment and Subscribe for more
It's Free!
I appreciate it so much, and it really helps me out. :)

Paramore Inspired Make-Up Tutorial

No comments:

Post a Comment